Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Knock, Knock...


Hello. My name is LaSandra.  I am the owner of this blog. How do you do?

I do apologize for my absence. Life has a way of getting in the way of my commitment to blog. Nevertheless, if you were wondering, I do intend to get back to more regular posts. My wheels are still a turnin' folks!

As for updates, I will have you to know...


  • My 9-month old, Halle has been trying to walk! She seems to have just the right amount of muscle strength, balance, and determination to push herself to keep up with her older siblings!
  • College application/admissions season + hubby is a college counselor = LaSandra is becoming a borderline single parent.
  • October 1st was our 1-year anniversary of home ownership!
  • I've realized, it was foolish of me to think I was going to furnish and decorate my entire house in a year. At this rate, it might take me more like 10!
  • I've also realized that Halle cannot be trusted near the stairs, which explains her bumps and bruises. Furthermore, Noah cannot be trusted with a pencil, which explains the time I spent erasing unsolicited "wall art" this morning. Lucky for him...he got away with no bumps and bruises;)


2 comments:

  1. Good to see you back, we missed you!
    (Although I talk to you almost everyday) Its good to read your writing:)

    ReplyDelete

Your ideas, questions, and comments are welcome!