Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, March 9, 2012

Seven Steps to Greater Health

My health has not been the best recently. To be completely honest, due to a host of issues, I had to drag myself through 2011

I know this is not the abundant life that Jesus died for me to have, so I am seeking him to help me change and to help me take better care of myself. In fact, this is a major part of my 2012 reinvention.

As a result, I am re-reading a book by Stormie Omartian entitled, Greater Health God's Way.  In it she writes;


The Seven Steps to Greater Health are:

1. Peaceful Living

2. Pure Food

3. Proper Exercise

4. Plenty of Water

5. Prayer and Fasting

6. Fresh Air and Sunshine

7. Perfect Rest

I am slowly trying to tackle each one of these areas. I have been able to keep up a regular strengthening and cardio routine since January. I have also made my business to get more sleep buy putting the kids to sleep earlier, so I can go to sleep earlier. In terms of prayer and fasting, I have been working to make sure I spend time in prayer and in the word before I do anything else, most days of the week. I am also getting back into partial/juice fasting!

I have a ways to go before I reach my goals, but it feels good to be making progress!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your ideas, questions, and comments are welcome!