Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Northwestern vs. University of Illinois

Hello blog!

I am posting sparingly nowadays, but there is still much going on in my life! I have been contemplating a return back to regular blogging as a way to help me continue to capture, process, and savor life's moments. I have mentioned before that I love being able to jump on here and see where my mind was at and all that was going on at various season's of life. The most challenging thing might just be carving out time to create posts, but I think I am going to give it a try. Interestingly enough, I noticed that it was exactly a year ago today that I last posted!

Here are some photos of my family and I at a NU football game the Saturday after Thanksgiving. Although we were pretty cold, this was exciting for all of us because hubby and I are both Northwestern alum and this was the first college football game the children ever attended! Most exciting of all, NU won! Go wildcats!








1 comment:

Your ideas, questions, and comments are welcome!