Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, October 5, 2012

Celebrate What Matters ~ Women of Faith 2012



I celebrated my 30th birthday at the Women of Faith Conference in Denver, Colorado. I had such a wonderful time, I wish it lasted more than a day and a half! It was so inspiring to be in a stadium full of women praising God, being encouraged, and having fun in the presence of the Lord!

Some of the speakers included; Sheila Walsh, Lisa Harper, Jennie Allen, Lisa Bevere, Angie Smith, and Ken Davis. There was an awesome praise and worship team and music by Selah as well as my girl Cece Winans. I was so close to the stage, I was only about 10 feet away from her! What a birthday treat!

I actually met some women yesterday in the doctor's office who attended one of the WOF conferences a couple of years ago and loved it! I hope to go back! Have you been to a Women of Faith conference? If not, you should definitely check it out!

2 comments:

  1. They're hysterical! Always so much fun! Good times at the hotel with the girls during, too. :)

    Glad you went! How fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ The Princess Bombshell- Thank you! I am finding more and more people who have been. I hope to go again! BTW: Just laughed so hard at your "occupation" - "Being high maintence is a hard job, but someone's gotta do it." LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Your ideas, questions, and comments are welcome!