Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, January 6, 2014

Fulfill Your Purpose

Last Spring, I was asked to speak in Bloomington, IL for a youth service. Hubby was so sweet that weekend, taking me to Bloomington a day early so I could spend time preparing and stay in the hotel overnight alone. 

He sat with the kids during the service as I spoke on the topic of Purpose. I enjoy bringing things out of God's word that inspire and empower other people to go a little further with Him. I'm always excited when a door opens for me to do so. You will see in the video that Noah wasn't quite as inspired as the rest us. However, I felt so blessed to have my family in the audience supporting me;) 

I looked back at this video today and am praying that the Lord will continually bring me to new levels of fulfilling my purpose in 2014. I pray the same happens for you!

 

2 comments:

  1. Great and timely word! I have visited your blog several times and love what you have going on here. You have such a great voice for this generation and you are already an inspiration for so many people.

    I love what you said about "there has got to more than this" Lord knows I feel that. Being young in the ministry you see where you are and where you want to be sometimes it feels like you're never going to get there. But one thing I am understanding now more than ever is that the Lord will command you to come forth when its time.

    Please keep writing and posting, you have followers you know not of that need what God has placed in you.

    God bless

    Ryan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ryan!

    Thank you so much for the encouragement! I really enjoy blogging and am always so blessed to know when others are reading and getting something from it!

    I believe we are in a season where are are moving from the "There has got to be more than this" into the "the more" that God has for us. Eyes have not seen, ears have not heard, neither has it entered into the heart of man the things God has prepared...!"

    ReplyDelete

Your ideas, questions, and comments are welcome!