Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, September 13, 2010

My Bestie is Crafty




My friend Tiffany is impressively crafty and quite the seamstress. She made the skirt she is wearing in this photo as well as the ruffles on that shirt. Perhaps you might remember the chef aprons and hats she made for my girls at Christmas?

For a gal like me, (who can barely sew a button on a shirt), I never cease to be amazed by Tiffany's ability to design and make new things. I especially love the fact that she has an appreciation for modest fashion and loves to give gifts (is this not the perfect combination of characteristics for a friend of mine, or what!?)

If you want to see more cute stuff from Tiffany, you'll be excited to know she has recently started a blog called Meek and Chic! Go ahead and check her out, you might become a "modest fashionista" yourself!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shout out:) LOL, do you remember when people use to give "shout outs" to their friends on the radio?

    ReplyDelete

Your ideas, questions, and comments are welcome!