Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!!

We are SO elated and grateful to be spending this Thanksgiving in our new home. Moreover, I am SO elated and grateful that my pregnancy hunger will might finally be satiated by good food I have looked forward to all year!

When we were in our apartment, there was virtually no counter space. So, I'm sure you can imagine the fun we had bumping into each other and trying to cook Thanksgiving meals with pans, bowls, etc stacked on top on the stove, the refrigerator and any other flat surface we could find! This year we are blessed to have plenty of counter space and a island in the middle of our kitchen! Praise God!

We are having some family over this afternoon and later going to my Aunt's house to continue our feasting. I hope you enjoy your Thanksgiving Day with a thankful heart and a praise on your lips!

Happy Thanksgiving!

O give thanks unto the LORD; for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever. -Psalm 136:1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your ideas, questions, and comments are welcome!