Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, June 24, 2011

God Loves Me

When I became a born-again christian (John 3:5), about 10 years ago, it was really the truth that God loved me that radically changed my life! I "knew" that the bible said God loved us all, but I had not had the type of revelation on God's love that Joyce talks about below until I studied the love of God, spent time in prayer, and really took note of how God was answering my prayers.

That was about 10 years ago, and I think its time for a refresher course!

In the clips below, Joyce Meyer explains how she got a revelation on God's love for her and offers suggestions on how we can study and grow in our understanding of God's love. I think I am going to take her advice. Want to join me?



1 comment:

  1. We always need refresher courses in this walk with Christ. Thanks for this

    ReplyDelete

Your ideas, questions, and comments are welcome!