Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Kid-Cuteness Moments

God has given me a life that is full of priceless Kid-Cuteness Moments. I'll define that for you:

Kid-Cuteness Moments are moments that you are smitten and overcome with wonderful feelings (joy, love, adoration etc) in response to something kids do or say. These moments are usually made very special because it is done in the cuteness, sweetness, and innocence that can only come from a child.

Kid-Cuteness Moment #1
Bella: "Mommy, is today Kid's Day?"

Me: Huh?

Bella: "We had Father's Day and Mother's Day. When is it going to be Kid's Day?"

Me: "Girl, everyday is Kid's Day!"

Kid-Cuteness Moment #2

Noah wrapped his arms around my neck this morning soooooo tight and said, "I love you Mommy." I needed that at the moment and just knew it had to be the Lord speaking to me through that gesture.

Kid-Cuteness Moment #3

Here is Noelle with Kenneth's dad on Father's Day. It had been a while since they saw each other and were both very happy.

3 comments:

  1. Lovely picture! My daughter asked me the other day if there is kids day. I wish I would have had such a clever response.

    ReplyDelete

Your ideas, questions, and comments are welcome!