Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Hidden In My Heart

I received my copy of the Hidden In My Heart album in the mail a couple of days ago, and I am loving it!

Here is the description from the official website:

You’re listening to “Hidden In My Heart,” the CD that is having a profound effect on listeners of EVERY age. This powerfully peaceful music is helping children sleep soundly, free from nightmares, while also providing some much needed peace for mom and dad. It’s the perfect baby gift but as you listen, you’ll understand why so many adults are buying their own copy or several to give as gifts to friends and family members.

Last night, I played the Cd as hubby and I got the children bathed and ready for bed. It brought so much peace to a time of day that is often hectic. Noelle told me, "Mommy, I like these songs." as she began to sing along! I love it because it is peaceful and a great way to reiterate the word of God to the children (and myself;)

You can watch the promotional video below!

4 comments:

  1. I love your blog! I just found you and I am your new follower! Won't you come over and become our follower too? We'd be happy to have you! Hugs! Loretta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That is beautiful. We are struggling with a little one who is afraid to be alone, night and day. I am considering getting this for him to fall asleep by.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Loretta- Thank you for checking out my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Your ideas, questions, and comments are welcome!