Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, August 19, 2016

Bedside Bookstack

Raise your hand if you agree that there are not many things better than the beggining stages of digging into a new book. I am with you!

Isn't something how the books we read can become such a central part of who we are? This is especially true of those books we read and re-read over and over again. It's true of those books that become "life reference materials" in which we revisit and reference along various seasons of life. Below is a photo of some of the most defining books that have shaped my current thinking about my relationship with God, myself, my husband, my children, and my friends.

Do you have a bedside bookstack or some books that have had great impact on your life? Which ones? Feel free to share a photo of them in the comments section!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your ideas, questions, and comments are welcome!