- Noelle was born a few days before Thanksgiving and a week past her due date.
- Noelle practically skipped crawling entirely and walked at 9 months.
- She was an early social smiler.
- Noelle loves to help others and to learn new things.
- She doesn't like to leave home without her purse.
- Her favorite devotion song is "God is a good God."
- She never passes up a good game of "Hide and Seek."
- She never passes up a good powdered sugar donut.
- She loves the entire concept of Birthdays and is genuinely excited when anyone has one (so you can imagine how she feels today!).
Things we love about Noelle:
- Her adorable dimple!
- Her vibrant and friendly personality.
- The way she initiates helping at the grocery store by putting items in the cart and on the checkout counter.
- The way she randomly tells us she loves us throughout the day.
- Her polite demeanor and the way she always remembers to say grace before she eats.
We love you Noelle! Happy Birthday!