Hello there! I've decided to share a hodgepogde of things with you each Friday. I got this bright idea from Rubyellen, who is full of bright ideas!
Here are this week's Friday Finds:
- Do you want to improve your writing skills? I know I do. If you do too, check this out.
-I painted the border of our kitchen bulletin board white, to match our kitchen cabinets. Here are some more ideas on how to "spice up" your bulletin board!
- These are some things to remember about getting out of debt.
- "The Beauty of Different" by Karen Walrond looks awesome!
What I'm finding about myself...
- I enjoying being alone. Come to think of it, I always have. Now, I find myself in a situation with a house full of people. It doesn't look like this will change anytime soon. Surely, you see the conflict here.
- Pink is truly my favorite color.
- I think I'm getting in touch with my "inner photographer" and getting an itch to learn how to take my own awesome photos!
What I'm finding about my kids...
- They are cute kids. They can be very sweet. But, if you leave them alone too long they turn into gangstas. I layed down for all of about 15 minutes, only to come back and find that one of the dining room chairs was broken! Wood cracked and all. Like I said, gangstas.
Have a fabulous Friday and enjoy your weekend!