I am excited about this weekend because it is the 1st of 2 consecutive weekends of weddings! I heart weddings! My friend who is getting married next weekend will be married at Alice Millar Chapel, which is where hubby and I were married in 2004. It will be so sweet to be there celebrating with my friend, while reminiscing on my own wedding!
Here are my Friday Findings:
- Are you a mommy who uses coffee as a way to soothe yourself from the demands of a busy day? If so, you will laugh real hard at this video!
- Writing facts about your child on your favorite photos can be great memorabilia! You can find out how to create your own yearly photos right here.
- I'm learning some interesting things about work/life balance from a great Design Mom Series.
In fact, hears what I'm finding on the topic of work/balance...
- Staying balanced is a continuous process.
- Balance should be based on your own individual priorities and goals.
-What balance looks like will change during different seasons of life.
Have you given much thought to the topic? How do you think you are doing in the work/life balance department?
I hope you enjoy the weekend!