Okay, so I have a some confessions to make:
1. I have not written a blog post in about month.
2. I've quite often been utilizing television and dvds to entertain my children while I sleep.
3. I still haven't potty trained my 33 month old. In fact, I haven't even attempted in about a month. (it gets worse...)
4. I haven't cooked dinner for my family since....uuummmm...see, I can't even remember.
5. I've been on quite the emotional roller coaster (and what fun would that be if I didn't drag my poor husband along with me for the ride?;)
James wrote: "Confess your trespasses to one another, and pray for one another, that you may be healed"(James 5:6).
So there you have it.
What would drive me to such behavior? I'm sure some of you seasoned parents have already guessed it...
YES!...WE'RE HAVING A BABY!
I have not had my first prenatal appointment just yet (a whole other story of delinquency). However, based on my calculations I should be between 10 and 11 weeks pregnant and due sometime in March. The nausea, fatigue, and the moodiness I've been feeling are not at all unique to this pregnancy. I pretty much felt this same way during the first trimesters of pregnancy with our girls. Thus, its hard to say if there are any tale-tell signs that this might be our first son or not!
How about you? Did your pregnancies differ based on the babies gender?