1. You know you're a mother when ______?
...you hear yourself calling your child by their first, middle, and last name. "Noelle Danae Hutchinson! I said stop!"
2. Why didn't anybody tell me _______ about motherhood?
...about all of the pregnancy and postpartum woes you can experience: constipation, hemorrhoids, cracked nipples etc.
3. Being a mother has caused me to_________?
... be less selfish and more compassionate toward others.
4. Some helpful motherhood advice I've received has been _______?
...to always follow through on my word with my children.
5. Advice you'd give to a new mother?
Remember: It ain't easy, but its worth it!
How would you answer these questions?