Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, September 12, 2009

I Love CeCe!



CeCe Winans is an American Gospel singer and winner of numerous Grammy Awards and Stellar Awards. She is the 8th of 10 children. Her parents as well as most of her siblings are also professional gospel artist.

One thing I love about CeCe is how she shows a great deal of enthusiasm for the Lord when she sings! This is evident in this video segment, taken from her Live In The Throne Room DVD.

My favorite part is when she adds to the medley: "He filled with me with His Holy Ghost and fire...and I love Him for it!"

Thank God for the Holy Ghost!

And there appeared unto them cloven tongues like as of fire, and it sat upon each of them.

And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance" (Acts 2:3-4).

5 comments:

  1. She's such a good singer. I love "Alabaster Box"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen girl! I love Cee Cee Winans too. She can really sing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoy Cee Cee also. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He filled me with His Holy Ghost and fire too!!!! Hallelujah!!!! I tell you I have not been the same since that day!! Gloray!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your ideas, questions, and comments are welcome!