Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Summer 2009 Recap

Where did the time go? I can't believe how fast the summer flew by!

We didn't go on a family vacation or anything; however we did enjoy "the simple things in life" this summer. We went for walks, we went to the zoo, we went to the park, went out for ice cream(one too many times!), went out to eat(again, one too many times), we went to a wedding and some small parties for family and friends. We had cookouts at my parents house and enjoyed spending time with my nieces who came from Virginia to visit this summer. Besides that, we basically enjoyed "goofing off"and relaxing as a family.

For the sake of future reminiscing, I'm going to devote a few post to a recap of our summer doings!


Here the girls are at the zoo.


We took a picture of the ostrich while we waited for the giraffe to come out of hiding.


Yes, hubby wears the baby to give me a break at times. He has endured persecution for this, but it only makes me love him more!

1 comment:

  1. Persecution for baby-wearing? I'm guessing it's just from other guys? Because I don't know any women who wouldn't sigh at the sight of a man wearing his baby. :) Tell him he looks like a natural!

    ReplyDelete

Your ideas, questions, and comments are welcome!