Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, September 11, 2009

Summer 2009 Recap-Continued

Since my nieces were visiting from Virginia, our family decided to have a cookout at my aunt's house.

Here is a picture of my grandmother with her great-grandchildren.


Noah is the youngest member of our family now. He and Mama Nita were able to bond while we were there.


My mom's birthday was in mid-august. We treated her to dinner at a resturaunt she used to take my brother and I to when we were growing up.


My brother, his girls, and our girls.


The girls!


My mom with her grandchildren.

1 comment:

  1. Is this all the grandkids, then? It's funny because this picture is all girls with the youngest a boy, and my in-laws grandkids are a girl as the oldest (Jenny) then four boys. :) Even on my side, Jenny is the only girl.

    I'm hoping my next baby is a girl again!

    ReplyDelete

Your ideas, questions, and comments are welcome!