Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Pssssstt...

Did you hear?

There are some Best Blog Awards going around and thanks to Mandi at Capital Heights Mommy, I have one! Thanks Mandi!


I am going to accept the award and pass it on to 5 of my favorite blogs.

Here are the rules for accepting the award:

1. To accept this award you must post it on your blog with the name and a link to the person who gave it to you.


2. Pass on the award to about 15 other bloggers who you recently discovered and think are great! (I'm going to do 5 this time).

3. Contact the other bloggers and let them know they have
been chosen for this award.



Here are my 5 Bloggers I would like to give this award to:


5 comments:

  1. You have a great blog! I see that we have read a lot of the same books! I love The Other Side of the Garden, and don't know many women who have read that book.

    Thanks for the blog award! :)

    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations in your win. And thank you so much for my blog award. Too fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! You're so sweet! Thanks for the award. I love your blog look. Yes, I will be doing more free sessions in the future. I would love to take your pics! I will be in WI to visit my family sometime this summer. Maybe then...
    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! And thanks--I accept!

    ReplyDelete

Your ideas, questions, and comments are welcome!