Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, May 18, 2008

I read, therefore I blog.

Well, here it is; my first post! To be honest, I really enjoy reading the blogs of many strangers who have no idea that I am following their own life's journey. I have actually began to feel as if I actually know some of these people through their blogs. I get a chance to learn about them, their family, their beliefs, their triumphs, and their struggles.

With that, though it may sound silly, but info from various blogs has actually strengthened me in times of weakness and shed light on serious issues I have fought to understand. I find blogs to be a useful source of connection, community, and inspiration.

So there you have it: I read, therefore I blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your ideas, questions, and comments are welcome!