Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, December 11, 2009

Dr. Noelle

Noelle puts a thermometer under Noah's arm. Pretending to be a doctor, she reads the thermometer and says;

"Ma'am your boy has a fever."

She gazes at him searchingly and before giving me her diagnoses, she turns to me and asks;

"Does he eat paper and glass?"

Initially, I laugh to myself and think, "What kind of question is that?" But, after giving it a little thought, I decide to give an honest answer and I reply;
"Yes."

You don't get it? You must not be spending enough time with babies in the crawling stage.

3 comments:

  1. Yes, yes. Even though we vacuum,the baby still finds something to put in his mouth. They have great vision.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how I remember those days of my babies crawling. I love to remind them of the stuff they ate while crawling around. Between them all, if they put all their pennies together that they swallowed, they might be rich! Lol!
    Praise God of protecting our little ones :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

Your ideas, questions, and comments are welcome!