Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Help?

As you may have noticed, I've been toying around with my header title. Since I'm new to the blogosphere, I am yet to figure out how to add an image to the right of my title using blogger. I have searched many sites that offer tutorials about this and attempted to apply their tips to no avail. Thus, I would be ever so grateful to any kind soul who might want to share any "blogging expertise" with me...Hint...Hint;)

To be honest, I thought had it figured out at several points; however, I must echo the sentiments of song writer, Michael Stipe:

“Sometimes I'm confused by what I think is really obvious. But what I think is really obvious obviously isn't obvious...”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your ideas, questions, and comments are welcome!