Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Finally!!!


Just when I started to give up hope...this happens:

Daddy: Noelle, do you have to pee pee?

Noelle: Yes.

Daddy: Okay, go over there and pee pee in the potty.

Noelle: Okay. (as she goes over and sits on the potty).

10 minutes later I check the potty and to my delight...I find pee pee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We have tried a number of things including the simple line of questioning that took place right before today's blessed event. I have absolutely NO idea what made today any different. Nevertheless, instead of trying to figure it out, I will simply relish the moment!

We've already proceeded to sing, chant, dance, and eat cookies in honor of our "potty girl."

and the celebration continues...

4 comments:

  1. yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    -DB

    ReplyDelete
  2. whoo hoo! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the update! The story is nice, but what a picture! ...I thought I was the only one that had hair like that in the morning. Congrats!

    ~TT

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! Thanks for celebrating with us everyone!

    ReplyDelete

Your ideas, questions, and comments are welcome!