Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, October 13, 2008

For all you cheapskates...



Frugal Hacks is a web resource and community for all who are devoted to " ...frugal living, finding deals, and spending less..." Anyone can read and benefit from the site. However, in order to be apart of the blogroll and get that nifty little badge you see to the left, your blog must have some obvious focus on frugal living.

Although I'd like to join the blogroll, (and add that nifty little badge on my sidebar;), I realize that I'm not quite "frugal" enough just yet. I might fit a "frugal hacker in training" blogroll, if there was such a thing. Nevertheless, I've decided, until I become a real-life, bona fide, money-saving, penny-pinching frugal hack, I'll just follow suit behind Kelly over at www.almostfrugal.com by writing a list of frugal things I do.


I hope this list helps you think of more ways to save money and be thrifty. Also, I encourage you to include your own list on your blog, or in the comments section under my post. Your ideas may just assist myself and others in becoming a sensational frugal hacker!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your ideas, questions, and comments are welcome!