I saw it here first. Here's mine:
1. I breastfeed.
2. I buy alot of milk when its on sale and freeze the extra until we need it.
3. I fill my gas tank up whenever I'm far out and find really cheap gas.
4. I shop at discount stores like Aldi, Walmart, and Save a lot.
5. I live on a budget.
6. I buy beverges you have to mix yourself instead of juices and soda that come in a bottle.
7. I don't have a cell phone, I use payphones when I'm out (yes, I know its 2008!)
8. We save a portion of our income every month in a seperate account to pay for annual events, like Christmas and birthdays.
9. We live in an VERY affordable apartment, so we can save up for a house. (Remember, my testimony about our place?)
10. I cook a whole chicken and then divide it up to use it for different meals.
11. I do my own hair most of the time instead of getting it done professionally.
12. I rent movies out of the redbox instead of blockbuster.
13. I try look for inexpensive or free family outings and check out free museum passes from the library.
14. I welcome hand-me-downs from others.
15. I use target brand diapers and wipes (the best generic brand I've found without comprimising feel and durability).
16. I get most of my information online instead of buying magazines.
17. I try to buy one kind of soap (like dove or lever 2000) that our whole family can use, instead of something different for everyone.
18. I do the same with shampoo.
19. I turn my car off when I get stuck by a train.
20. I buy used movies and dvds (like Veggie Tales and Bible Stories) for our children at thrift stores.