Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, October 20, 2008

In need of a lil' simple pleasure #2



My husband has the book, " "101 Ways to Spoil Your Wife" by Ron Brown. I don't know where or when he got it. In fact, I've never even seen him reading it! So, how does he know how to spoil me so well?!... I'm at a loss.

Regardless of how he does it, I do thank God for a husband who knows what I like and can usually percieve my needs. Moreover, I thank God he likes to spoil me with those things from time to time. For example, tonight my husband will be taking the children with him to choir rehearsal, in order to give me some needed "me time." With everyone gone, this may be a good opportunity for me to enagage in a little of my simple pleasure #2: pampering!

In terms of my simple pleasures, my hubby makes sure I always get my fair share of good conversations and laughing each day. As for chocolate and iced coffee, I usually I stock up on my supply when I go shopping. Recently, I had the opportunity to take a road trip to Ohio this summer to visit a friend and fortunately, my perfume stock is doing fairly well these days too. Nevertheless, pampering is one simple pleasure that can be hard to come by. I find that alot of my "grooming" time gets lost in the shuffle somewhere between changing diapers, washing dishes, and vacuuming the floor each day. Thus, looking forward to "me time" tonight!

Have you any interesting "self pampering" ideas I can use tonight or in the future?

Image by: kitsa sakurako

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your ideas, questions, and comments are welcome!