Today is Bella's 2nd birthday! In honor of her, I am dedicating this post to all things Bella!
- Bella's name was chosen by her father and I off the internet.
- She was born with a full head of dark, thick hair that reached her neck!
- She was born on Memorial Day.
- She could be soothed as a newborn by the sound of my voice.
- She was the easiest pregnancy and labor, so far.
Things we love about Bella:
- Bella loves to eat and will try any new food at least once.
- She has always loved to snuggle and give kisses!
- Her love language seems to be touch.
- She likes to play dress up and has a favorite pair of Strawberry Shortcake boots that light up when she walks.
- We call her "Belle" for short.
- She is a rambunctious gal who likes adventure.
- Her ability to make everyone feel special with her affection.
- Her big smile.
- Her curly (and very manageable) hair.
- Her thoughtful attempts to cheer Noelle up when she's sad.
- Her sweet little voice.
Happy Birthday Belle!